- I understand that volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- I understand that I must not handle the animals at SAAF Spay Neuter Clinic.
- I understand that I am volunteering in an environment with animals while providing my volunteer services for SAAF Spay Neuter Clinic and therefore there exists a risk for personal injury. On behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executor, I release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless SAAF, its agents, servants and employees from any and all claims, causes of action or demands of any nature or cause connected with my volunteer contract. This could include any costs, attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by SAAF in connection with my volunteer services based on damages or injuries which I may incur in any way while volunteering. Such damages are not limited to but may include animal bites, accidents, injuries and personal property damage.
- I agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold SAAF Spay Neuter Clinic harmless for any and all damage to my personal property while providing my services on a voluntary basis to SAAF, its agents, servant and employees.
- I understand that public relations are an important aspect of volunteer work at SAAF. I, therefore, agree to allow SAAF and its agents to use any photographs, video or film taken of me for use in public relations efforts. SAAF will use all reasonable efforts to notify me but notification is not required for the photographs, video or film to be used for public relations purposes.
- I understand that my application will be subject to pre-screening prior to final approval, and that I will be able to sign up for volunteer opportunities until my application is approved.