S.A.A.F. Clinic Services
The S.A.A.F. Spay Neuter Clinic is located at 1600 North Washington Avenue in Springfield, one block north of Division and six blocks west of National. View Map.
Days and hours of operation: Monday – Thursday , 7:15 am – 5:15 pm
- To make an appointment, call or come by between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Monday-Thursday or you can book online here
- Prepayment will be taken for online appointments and is non-refundable
- Prepayment is required to schedule an appointment for all surgeries except feral cat’s, and is non-refundable (read more info about feral cats here). Payment can be made over the phone with a credit/debit card or in person with cash or credit/debit card. No checks accepted.
- Already have an appointment? Click here for more info.
- Drop off time for dogs is 7:15 am. Pick-up time is 3:00 the same day. Drop-off time for cats is 7:45 am. Pick-up time is 4:30 pm the same day for female cats and 5:00 pm for male cats.
- Each animal receives a 24hr pain medication injection and a small ink tattoo on the abdomen to identify that it has been fixed.
- In addition to spay/neuter, the clinic can also provide other services at an additional cost. These include rabies vaccines, microchipping, deworming, combo vaccines, feline leukemia vaccines and bordatella (kennel cough) vaccines. Medical testing is also available for heartworm and Feline Leukemia/FIV. See pricing guide below. Please note that SAAF Spay Neuter Clinic is not a full-service veterinary clinic, so we are unable to offer routine services, radiography, or blood work prior to surgery.
- Click on these links for more information about cat vaccines, dog vaccines, feline immunodeficiency virus, feline leukemia virus, or parasites.
$90 Female Dogs (2-80 lbs)
$80 Male Dogs (up to 100 lbs)
$70 Female Cats
$50 Male Cats
$25 Feral Cats (must be booked via phone)
Rabies vaccine $12
Combo vaccine $12
Kennel cough vaccine $15
Heartworm test $20
Rabies Vaccine $12
Combo vaccine $12
Leukemia vaccine $15
Leukemia / FIV test $25