S.A.A.F. Clinic Services
The S.A.A.F. Spay Neuter Clinic is located at 1600 North Washington Avenue in Springfield, one block north of Division and six blocks west of National. View Map.
Days and hours of operation: Monday – Thursday , 7:15 am – 5:15 pm
- To make an appointment, call or come by between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday-Thursday.
Appointments must be made by telephone or in person. Prepayment is required to schedule an appointment for all surgeries except feral cats (read more info about feral cats here). Payment can be made over the phone with a credit/debit card or in person with cash or credit/debit card. No checks accepted.
- Already have an appointment? Click here for more info.
- Drop off time for dogs is 7:15 am. Pick-up time is 3:00 the same day. Drop-off time for cats is 7:45 am. Pick-up time is 5:00 pm the same day.
- Each animal receives two types of pain medication and a small ink tattoo on the abdomen to identify that it has been fixed.
- A rabies vaccine is included in the surgery at no extra charge and is required for all animals over the age of 3 months. If your pet is current on its rabies vaccine, the certificate must be provided at the time of drop off.
- In addition to spay/neuter, the clinic can also provide other services at an additional cost. These include microchipping, deworming, combo vaccines, feline leukemia vaccines and bordatella (kennel cough) vaccines. Medical testing is also available for heartworm and Feline Leukemia/FIV. See pricing guide below. Please note that S.A.A.F. Spay Neuter Clinic is not a full-service veterinary clinic.
- Click on these links for more information about cat vaccines, dog vaccines, feline immunodeficiency virus, feline leukemia virus, or parasites.
- Due to overwhelming demand, S.A.A.F. holds on site vaccination clinics once a month. These are walk in only. No appointments. First come first served. The dates and times for each clinic can be found on our Facebook page and will be announced in our monthly newsletter.
$85 Female Dogs (2-80 lbs)
$75 Male Dogs (no weight limit )
$65 Female Cats
$45 Male Cats
$25 Feral Cats
Combo vaccine $10
Kennel cough vaccine $15
Heartworm test $20
Combo vaccine $10
Leukemia vaccine $15
Leukemia / FIV test $25